Audience Response Technology
Changing Dynamics — Do you have the tools to measure them? We do.
Turn your next meeting, focus group, or training session into an engaging exchange filled with participant feedback.
With a wireless audience response system (ARS), you can engage participants in a truly interactive experience.
Enliven your training sessions, enhance participation, and encourage lively discussion.
Use this data to:
- Research new treatment options
- Engaging your audience in the presented material
- Testing any level of skill and knowledge level during educational seminars
- Reinforce learning
- System designed particular for medical education seminars
Get real-time results and permanent reports to guide your market research, training initiatives, and communication evaluation.
Technical requirements when creating your touch pad questions:
- We need all Q&A touch pad questions e-mailed to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) NO LATER than 5 business days prior to the actual event.
- Please send all Q&A touch pad questions in a WORD doc format, or direct email.
- Do not use special fonts or bullet lists or other formatting.
- We do not need any Power Point slides since the text needs to be transferred anyway.
- ONE Question with maximum of up to 30 letters or characters per slide or touch pad question. (NO sentences or descriptions)
- Maximum of 10 ANSWERS (answers should NOT have more than about 30 letters or characters) per slide
- Pre and post query questions system, please send us a detailed description what you want to ask and compare
- “Right” or “wrong” answer indicator, please describe what answer you want to be marked